As of my last knowledge update in September 2022, there is a Vimla Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It is a college that offers education in the field of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery). However, please note that specific details, such as admission procedures, faculty, infrastructure, and courses offered, can change over time. Therefore, I recommend contacting the college directly or visiting their official website for the most up-to-date information regarding admission, courses, and other relevant details for the academic year 2023-24.
Vimla – Ayurvedic -Medical – College – kanpur
|College Name||Vimla Family Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital kanpur|
|Address||Vill. & Post – Hardauli, Ramaipur Jahanabad Road, Kanpur – 209214 Uttar Pradesh India.|
|Type||Private BAMS College|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur|
|Approved By||NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG 2023|
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in Vimla Family Ayurvedic Medical College are open now and purely based on the NEET-UG 2023 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions and NEET Counselling 2023
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in Vimla Family Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital kanpur have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Step 1: Visit upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Step 2: To register here, the students have to fill their NEET-UG 2023 roll no and email which they have used to apply in the NEET examination
- Step 3: Now make the payment as listed their on their after the registration process.
- Step 4: After payment, you will get the registration number along with transaction number which is also sent through sms on their phone number.
- Step 5: After this process the candidates who are really eligibile have to pay the security money.
- Step 6: In the next step the merit list will be declared on their officiel website for seat availability.
- Step 7: The candidates must be ready with their documents after this counselling process.
College Facilities :
- Hospital – OPD Unit, IPD Unit, ECG Unit
- Panchkarma Unit Facility
- OT Unit
- Herbal Garden
- Clinical Facility
- Cafeteria and Canteen
- Transport Facility
- Multipurpose Hall
List of required documents for BAMS admission in Ayurvedic Medical College kanpur:
- 12th Grade passing certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Adhaar card photocopy.
- Domicile certificate.
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph.
- Neet (2023) scorecard.
- 10th Grade marksheet.
- 10th Grade passing certificate.
- 12th Grade marksheet.
- Ayurvedic Certified Doctor
- Research Analyst (Health and Medicine Sector)
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2023 entrance examination compulsory for admission in VIMLA Family Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital kanpur ?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS admission in Vimla Family Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital kanpur for the academic year 2023.
What is the fees structure of Vimla Family Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital kanpur?
Fee Structure- 2,04,600