Now get enrolled for BAMS admission in Ballia for the academic year 2024 as the counselling will begin soon after the result of the NEET examination. Medical students don’t worry about the admission process as our B.A.M.S. consultants are available in Ballia City to help you through the admissions.
BAMS College In Ballia:
One of the most popular BAMS colleges in the Ballia region of UP is Shanti Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital. This college in Ballia has good infrastructure and hired experienced teaching staff to educate students according to the latest BAMS course guidelines.
BAMS Course in Ballia, College Facilities, Fees, Hostel, Placements
- SAMCH is one of the most popular institutes in Ballia for BAMS education with world-class facilities.
- Hostel: Boys & Girls
- IPD Unit
- OPD Unit
- Guest Rooms
- Waiting Halls
- Computer lab with projector facility
- 24*7 Emergency services across the city
- Ambulance available
- High-speed internet inside campus with wireless support
- Highly educated BAMS staff
- Outdoor and Indoor sports
- Training & placement cell for final year students: Most of the placements occur in the final semester before the completion of the course
- Modern Laboratories
BAMS Admission Process in Ballia for 2024-2025
- NEET Qualification: Appear for and secure a qualifying score in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET).
- Uttar Pradesh Counseling: Participate in the Uttar Pradesh State Ayush Counseling; this is where you’ll indicate your interest in colleges within Ballia.
- Seat Allotment and Admission: Based on your NEET score, state rank, and preferences, you may be allotted a seat at your chosen Ayurvedic college in Ballia. Complete the admission formalities to secure your place.
- Completion of 12th grade/Higher Secondary in the science stream with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Meeting the minimum required NEET score.
FAQ Based On BAMS In Ballia
Yes, the NEET entrance exam is compulsory.
The fee structure is according to the govt guidelines but other charges depend on the facilities inside the college campus.
Duration: 4 years and 6 months + 1 year of internship