In the heart of Agra, Uttar Pradesh, stands Naiminath Ayurvedic Medical College (NAMC), a beacon illuminating the path to Ayurvedic enlightenment. Renowned as the premier BAMS institution in the country, NAMC has etched its name as a sanctuary for Ayurvedic education.
Within its gates lies a sprawling haven, a campus veiled in serenity—essential for nurturing the roots of Ayurvedic traditions. The architectural symphony of NAMC harmonizes modern comforts with echoes of tradition, crafting an atmosphere conducive to both learning and introspection.
Here, tradition and innovation dance in tandem. The college’s curriculum, a seamless blend of ancient wisdom and contemporary insights, traverses the diverse branches of Ayurvedic medicine. The seasoned faculty imparts not just knowledge but wisdom, and within the on-campus Ayurvedic hospital, students weave their education into the fabric of practical experience.
Nature herself becomes a tutor at NAMC, as the herbal garden unfolds, a living tapestry showcasing a myriad of medicinal plants. This natural classroom enriches the educational journey, connecting students with the very essence of healing.
Yet, NAMC’s commitment extends beyond its walls. In the spirit of community welfare, the college extends its reach through proactive outreach programs. Naiminath Ayurvedic Medical College Agra stands not merely as an institution but as a lighthouse beaming holistic health and wellness education into the world, a testament to the marriage of tradition and progress.
Embarking on the Ayurvedic odyssey necessitates meeting the rigorous eligibility rites for the BAMS course. Herein lies the roadmap, etched with prerequisites that beckon aspiring healers:
- Academic Foundation: The pilgrimage commences with the mandate to pass Class 12 or its equivalent examination, adorned with the sacred trinity of science subjects—Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. An additional homage to English core is obligatory, both in the annals of Class 11 and 12, all sanctioned by a recognized board.
- Chronicles of Age: Aspiring acolytes must have completed their 17 orbits around the sun at the time of admission or, more precisely, by the celestial moment of December 31,
- Scholarly Meridian: The caste of eligibility varies in its scholarly expectations. The general aspirant must weave a tapestry of academic prowess, securing an aggregate of 50% in the sacred ritual of the Class 12 Board examination. Meanwhile, those bearing the banners of SC/ST/OBC find passage with a qualifying percentage of 40%, a key that unlocks the gates to Ayurvedic lore.
- NEET Nectar: The journey culminates in the sacred grounds of NEET 2024, where aspirants must navigate the celestial currents, securing the minimum qualifying cutoff percentile to be anointed worthy of admission into the sacred sanctums of BAMS.
- Global Homage: Beyond national borders, foreign disciples find solace in equivalence. Any qualification deemed worthy by the University, beyond the confines of domestic shores, becomes the key to the global Ayurvedic realm.
In the grand tapestry of eligibility, these criteria stand as rites of passage, paving the way for aspirants to tread the sacred corridors of Ayurvedic wisdom. The BAMS course, a sanctified journey, beckons those deemed worthy by the celestial mandates of learning and healing.
Naiminath Ayurvedic Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre Agra, UP
|Naiminath Ayurvedic Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre
|N H. 19, Firozabad Road Nawalpur, Kuberpur, behind Maruti Truevalue Showroom, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 283202
|Private BAMS College
|Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur
|NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in NAMC are open now and purely based on the NEET-UG cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions and NEET Counselling
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in NAMC have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Step 1: Visit upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Step 2: To register here, the students have to fill their NEET-UG roll no and email which they have used to apply in the NEET examination
- Step 3: Now make the payment as listed their on their after the registration process.
- Step 4: After payment, you will get the registration number along with transaction number which is also sent through sms on their phone number.
- Step 5: After this process the candidates who are really eligibile have to pay the security money.
- Step 6: In the next step the merit list will be declared on their officiel website for seat availability.
- Step 7: The candidates must be ready with their documents after this counselling process.
College Facilities :
- Hospital – OPD Unit, IPD Unit, ECG Unit
- Panchkarma Unit Facility
- OT Unit
- Herbal Garden
- Clinical Facility
- Cafeteria and Canteen
- Transport Facility
- Multipurpose Hall
List of required documents for BAMS Admission in Ayurvedic Medical College :
- 12th Grade passing certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Adhaar card photocopy.
- Domicile certificate.
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph.
- Neet score card.
- 10th Grade marksheet.
- 10th Grade passing certificate.
- 12th Grade marksheet.
- Ayurvedic Certified Doctor
- Research Analyst (Health and Medicine Sector)
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2024 entrance examination compulsory for admission in Naiminath Ayurvedic Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre Agra ?
Yes, NEET 2024 cut off is required for BAMS Admission in Naiminath Ayurvedic Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre Agra for the academic year .
What is the fees structure of Naiminath Ayurvedic Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre Agra ?
Fee Structure- 2,04,600