Dronacharya Ayurvedic Medical College is an educational institution located in Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. It offers courses related to Ayurvedic medicine and is affiliated with a university or regulatory body responsible for overseeing Ayurvedic education in the region.
To get the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding BAMS admissions for NEET 2023 at Dronacharya Ayurvedic Medical College in Saharanpur, I recommend visiting the official website of the college or contacting the college’s admission department directly. They should be able to provide you with detailed information about the admission process, eligibility criteria, application deadlines, and any other relevant information. Additionally, you can keep an eye on official NEET websites and notifications for updates on the NEET examination and counseling process.
Dronacharya Ayurvedic Medical College, Saharanpur
|College Name||Dronacharya Ayurvedic Medical College Saharanpur UP|
|Address||Shakumbari devi road, Khushalipur, Uttar Pradesh 247662|
|Type||Private BAMS College|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur|
|Approved By||NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG 2023|
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in This Ayurvedic Medical College are open now and purely based on the NEET-UG 2023 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions and NEET Counselling 2023
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in Dronacharya Ayurvedic Medical College, UP have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Step 1: Visit upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Step 2: To register here, the students have to fill their NEET-UG 2023 roll no and email which they have used to apply in the NEET examination
- Step 3: Now make the payment as listed their on their after the registration process.
- Step 4: After payment, you will get the registration number along with transaction number which is also sent through sms on their phone number.
- Step 5: After this process the candidates who are really eligibile have to pay the security money.
- Step 6: In the next step the merit list will be declared on their officiel website for seat availability.
- Step 7: The candidates must be ready with their documents after this counselling process.
College Facilities :
- Hospital – OPD Unit, IPD Unit, ECG Unit
- Panchkarma Unit Facility
- OT Unit
- Herbal Garden
- Clinical Facility
- Cafeteria and Canteen
- Transport Facility
- Multipurpose Hall
List of required documents for BAMS admission in Ayurvedic Medical College:
- 12th Grade passing certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Adhaar card photocopy.
- Domicile certificate.
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph.
- Neet (2023) scorecard.
- 10th Grade marksheet.
- 10th Grade passing certificate.
- 12th Grade marksheet.
- Ayurvedic Certified Doctor
- Research Analyst (Health and Medicine Sector)
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2023 entrance examination compulsory for admission in Dronacharya Ayurvedic Medical College, Saharanpur ?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS admission in Dronacharya Ayurvedic Medical College, Saharanpur for the academic year 2023.
What is the fees structure of Dronacharya Ayurvedic Medical College, Saharanpur?
Fee Structure- 2,04,600