ITM Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, located in Maharajganj, is a beacon of excellence in Ayurvedic education, having been established just two years ago. The institution has swiftly gained recognition, securing approval from the National Commission For Indian System of Medicine (NCISM) for a BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) seat intake of 100 students in the ongoing academic session 2024. Situated in the Maharajganj district, the college is conveniently accessible, being only 15 km away from Maharajganj Sadar. In the latest update, it has obtained affiliation with Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath Ayush University in Uttar Pradesh.
Prospective candidates, eligible through NEET, are encouraged to connect with our B.A.M.S admission consultant for comprehensive information about the admission process at ITMAMCH. This includes details about the fee structure, college infrastructure, NEET counseling process, and placement opportunities. This guide serves as a holistic solution for students aspiring to enroll in the BAMS Ayurvedic program in Uttar Pradesh.
The institution places a strong emphasis on aligning its education with contemporary academic standards. The campus features a herbal garden that caters to the academic needs of students, along with well-equipped chart models in various departments and state-of-the-art labs furnished with the latest imported medical devices.
I.T.M. Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Maharajganj – UP
|ITM Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital
|4C9J+VV, Jungal Dudhai Urf Chehri, Uttar Pradesh 273303
|Private BAMS College
|Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur
|NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in ITM AMC are open now and purely based on the NEET-UG 2024 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions and NEET Counselling 2024-25
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in ITM Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Maharajganj have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Step 1: Visit upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Step 2: To register here, the students have to fill their NEET-UG 2024 roll no and email which they have used to apply in the NEET examination
- Step 3: Now make the payment as listed their on their after the registration process.
- Step 4: After payment, you will get the registration number along with transaction number which is also sent through sms on their phone number.
- Step 5: After this process the candidates who are really eligibile have to pay the security money.
- Step 6: In the next step the merit list will be declared on their officiel website for seat availability.
- Step 7: The candidates must be ready with their documents after this counselling process.
College Facilities :
- Hospital – OPD Unit, IPD Unit, ECG Unit
- Panchkarma Unit Facility
- OT Unit
- Herbal Garden
- Clinical Facility
- Cafeteria and Canteen
- Transport Facility
- Multipurpose Hall
List of required documents for BAMS admission in Best Ayurvedic Medical College UP:
- Migration certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Adhaar card photocopy.
- Domicile certificate.
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph.
- Neet scorecard.
- 10th Grade marksheet.
- 10th Grade passing certificate.
- 12th Grade marksheet.
- 12th Grade passing certificate.
- Ayurvedic Certified Doctor
- Research Analyst (Health and Medicine Sector)
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2024 entrance examination compulsory for admission in ITM Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Maharajganj ?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS admission in ITM Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Maharajganj UP.
What is the fees structure of ITM Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Maharajganj?
Fee Structure- 2,04,600
Is there an herbal Garden available on the ITM Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Maharajganj, campus?
*YES. There is an Herbal Garden on the campus of ITM Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Maharajganj, UP.