To get the most accurate and up-to-date information about BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) admissions at Dr. Vijay Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi for the year 2023, I recommend visiting the official website of the college or contacting the college directly. They should have the latest information regarding admission procedures, eligibility criteria, and important dates for the 2023 academic year.
Additionally, keep an eye on official NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) notifications and websites for updates related to the NEET entrance exam, as NEET scores are typically required for admission to BAMS programs in India.
Dr. Vijay Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital & Research Center Varanasi
|College Name||Dr. Vijay Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital & Research Center Varanasi|
|Address||Varanasi – Gorakhpur Road, Bhandaha Kala, Kaithi, Uttar Pradesh 221116|
|Type||Private Ayurvedic College|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur|
|Approved By||NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG 2023|
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in This Ayurvedic Medical College are open now and purely based on the NEET-UG 2023 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions and NEET Counselling 2023
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in Dr. Vijay Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital & Research Center Varanasi UP have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Step 1: Visit upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Step 2: To register here, the students have to fill their NEET-UG 2023 roll no and email which they have used to apply in the NEET examination
- Step 3: Now make the payment as listed their on their after the registration process.
- Step 4: After payment, you will get the registration number along with transaction number which is also sent through sms on their phone number.
- Step 5: After this process the candidates who are really eligibile have to pay the security money.
- Step 6: In the next step the merit list will be declared on their officiel website for seat availability.
- Step 7: The candidates must be ready with their documents after this counselling process.
College Facilities :
- Hospital – OPD Unit, IPD Unit, ECG Unit
- Panchkarma Unit Facility
- OT Unit
- Herbal Garden
- Clinical Facility
- Cafeteria and Canteen
- Transport Facility
- Multipurpose Hall
List of required documents for BAMS admission in Ayurvedic Medical College:
- 12th Grade passing certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Adhaar card photocopy.
- Domicile certificate.
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph.
- Neet (2023) scorecard.
- 10th Grade marksheet.
- 10th Grade passing certificate.
- 12th Grade marksheet.
- Ayurvedic Certified Doctor
- Research Analyst (Health and Medicine Sector)
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2023 entrance examination compulsory for admission in Dr. Vijay Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital & Research Center Varanasi ?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS admission in Dr. Vijay Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital & Research Center Varanasi for the academic year 2023.