Babu Yugraj Singh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow, Fee Structure & Facilitiesand Hospital is a premier medical college for pursuing BAMS course in Lucknow which houses more than 1200 medicinal plants along with multi-story campus. If you are from UP this is perfect match for your ayurvedic studies due to its extensive facilities, good learning environment and more practical exposure. The college campus is equipped with own separate hostel for boys and girls along with amenities like Rachna Sharir (Anatomy), Samhita,, Kriya Sharir (Physiology) and modern labs.
Here we have covered all details about Babu Yugraj Singh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow which is located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh like infrastructure, admission process 2023, fees structure, course syllabus, and NEET 2023 counselling procedure for BAMS admissions.
Babu Yugraj Singh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow
|College Name||Babu Yugraj Singh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow|
|Address||R2MF+273 Power House, Badhamau, Near Maleshemau, Ln E, Gomtinagar Extension, Sector 6, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226010|
|Type||Private BAMS College|
|Approved By||NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG 2023|
BAMS Admissions and NEET Counselling 2023
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in Babu Yugraj Singh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow, Fee Structure & Facilities have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Step 1: Visit upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Step 2: To register here, the students have to fill their NEET-UG 2023 roll no and email which they have used to apply in the NEET examination
- Step 3: Now make the payment as listed their on their after the registration process.
- Step 4: After payment, you will get the registration number along with transaction number which is also sent through sms on their phone number.
- Step 5: After this process the candidates who are really eligibile have to pay the security money.
- Step 6: In the next step the merit list will be declared on their officiel website for seat availability.
- Step 7: The candidates must be ready with their documents after this counselling process.
For any kind of guidance you can connect with our BAMS admission counseller: 9140349449
List of facilities present in Babu Yugraj Singh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow:
- Total B.A.M.S Intake Capacity- 60
- Hospital – IPD and OPD Unit
- Spacious Lecture Halls
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports
- Herbal Garden – 1200+ Species
Career Options After BAMS Course
- Ayurvedic Certified Doctor
- Research Analyst (Health and Medicine Sector)
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS admission in Babu Yugraj Singh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow and Hospital for the academic year 2023.
Current fee structure is 204600. For more details connection with our BAMS admission consultant