Checkout this article for all information about R. K. Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences, Bareilly like B.A.M.S admission procedure, eligibility, fees structure, college facilities, placements, career opportunities, and Neet counselling process 2023.
R.K.I.A.M.S was established by a family of doctors under the charitable trust – Shambhu Narain Foundation which is founded by Dr. Ravi Mehra. This BAMS college is approved by NCISM (The National Commission for Indian System of Medicine) and affiliated with MJP Rohilkhand University which is located in Bareilly.
This ayurvedic institute is present in a pollution-free area, and the campus is filled with greenery with high-tech infrastructure. If we talk about the faculty, they are well experienced and fully committed to the welfare of students by providing them with updated course material.
Labs also play an important part in the BAMS course, so the college has its own in-house labs, which are equipped with the latest equipment and machines for the practical exposure of students. There is a huge library on campus where students can get access to both print and digital formats.
|College Name||R K Institutes of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences|
|Address||Dewrania, Faridpur-Bukhara Road, Bareilly|
|Type||Private BAMS College|
|Approved By||NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG 2023|
BAMS Admissions and NEET Counselling 2023
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in R K Institutes of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Step 1: Visit upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Step 2: To register here, the students have to fill their NEET-UG 2023 roll no and email which they have used to apply in the NEET examination
- Step 3: Now make the payment as listed their on their after the registration process.
- Step 4: After payment, you will get the registration number along with transaction number which is also sent through sms on their phone number.
- Step 5: After this process the candidates who are really eligibile have to pay the security money.
- Step 6: In the next step the merit list will be declared on their officiel website for seat availability.
- Step 7: The candidates must be ready with their documents after this counselling process.
For any kind of guidance you can connect with our BAMS admission counseller: 9140349449
- Doctor Residence
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Hospital Building
- Yoga Hall
- Herbal Garden
List of required documents for BAMS admission in R K Institutes of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences:
- 12th Grade passing certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Adhaar card photocopy.
- Domicile certificate.
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph.
- Neet (2023) scorecard.
- 10th Grade marksheet.
- 10th Grade passing certificate.
- 12th Grade marksheet.
- Ayurvedic Certified Doctor
- Research Analyst (Health and Medicine Sector)
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS admission in R K Institutes of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences for the academic year 2023.
Fee Structure- 2,04,600